Friday, June 8, 2012

Extreme Couponing Jeff/Sam & Kelly





My recaps aren't going to be anything to extreme or long.  I just want to point out some things I notice in the shopping trips.  I didn't catch all of the stores they shopped in, but if I did I include it.


Jeff and Sam


Father and son from Chatham, NJ.  


I honestly didn't see much wrong with this episode.  I was impressed with this 8 year old.  One thing I did want to mention is the coupons without expiration dates.  That was really neat how they pass them down, but some stores won't accept coupons without expiration dates so be sure to check that out if you have any.


This one they ended up spending $85.39 with a savings of 77.5%.  This is how a normal couponing trip is.  I didn't think these were "extreme" in the ways the others are.  If you are going to try to be like any of the "extreme couponers" these are the only ones I would recommend.


Kelly


She is from Wooster, OH and she is another one of them that gets her coupons from God.  Seriously that annoys me so bad when they say that, but I will keep my opinions on that to myself.


I didn't catch the store she shopped at either, but they didn't seem to have any limits.  She mentioned how when she sees high value coupons in the stores she "snatches them up" so when you see the empty tear pads and blinkie machines in the stores people like her are the ones you can thank. (greedy)


She said she spends 20 hours preparing for a shopping trip.  That seems reasonable, right?  Haha.  No comment.


She was showing her stockpile and I am sure a lot of people that don't coupon are so impressed.  80-100 boxes of cereal.  Yes that is impressive.  The sad thing is she just keeps getting more.  I guess she doesn't realize things have an expiration date.  Who honestly needs 600 razors.  These people are definitely extreme. -_-


One thing I thought was funny is how they said she just happened to notice the lotions that were $1.00 and she had the $1.00 coupon.  Wow nice surprise, right?  Yes such a nice surprise until she asks them for the others that she PRE ORDERED.  How do you do that if it's a surprise?


So dumb......



No comments:

Post a Comment