Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kroger Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies







Have you guys tried these cookies?  They are so good!  Seriously.  There are so many chocolate chunks and they taste amazing.  I honestly didn't expect much before I got them.  I have tried store brand cookies before and they didn't impress me much.  Well these are nothing like that.  They taste like homemade and if you put some vanilla ice cream between two of them you have an awesome chocolate chip ice cream sandwich.  


Have you ever tried these?  Leave a comment let me know what you think!  What was your favorite way to eat them?  I also love them with some nice cold milk!  Look at the chocolate chunks in these cookies!  Amazing!  I had to use a picture from the web, because somehow the pictures I took got deleted and these cookies did not last long around here!


                                                               (Source)


I am a BzzAgent and was given these free to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment