Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Survey

Saw this on Rasha's blog & this is what She said and I thought I would do it out too.  :)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I use wrapping paper most of the time.  Unwrapping is funner than looking in a bag!

2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real trees, but since I'm married and can't always get what I want we have a fake one.

3. When do you put up the tree? Most years it is the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year it was in December.

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually New Year's Day or day after that if I'm not feeling well New Year's day..hehe

5. Do you like eggnog?  NO!  YUCK!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My very first Cabbage Patch Kid, but my see through phone is a close second.  (does that date me..hahaha)

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I would love to get one.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Lil Miss she's just so picky. Haha j/k I don't really have anyone.

9. Easiest person to buy for? They are all easy. lol

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail, but this year it wasn't in the budget.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My Grandma on my dad's side use to make our Christmas presents.  We got some doozies, but I wish I could still get them.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story!!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November usually.  I always plan on starting early and shopping all year, but it hasn't happened yet.

14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored definitely

17. Favorite Christmas song?  All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Not off the top of my head I even tried to go through the song. lol that is sad.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a star.  I have had an angel and a santa at different times though.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?  Christmas morning, but one on Christmas Eve

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Having to deal with people that have the wrong idea of what Christmas is about.  (crabby ass people at work pretty much)

23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I like a hodge podge of anything and everything!  Homemade is the best though!

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Well this year I would like some snow.  Seriously how do we not have any yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment