Monday, November 14, 2011

Kroger Halloween Clearance Trip





I have a little obsession with Skull stuff.  For some reason I think it is cute.  Anyway.  I saw some cute stuff at the Kroger clearance.  I got all of this in the picture for $12.16!  I was happy, because we really don't have any Halloween decorations. :(  Here's the break down of pricing:


Tablecloth .50
Scarecrow/wreath $1.50
Scarecrow little one .85
Chicago Bears pumpkin carving kit!! woot woot :)  .60
Pumkin/Harvest decoration .50
4 bowls .30 each!
4 appetizer plates .20 each!
4 Skull plates .30 each!
Big Skull bowl $1
TP .88
Dog Food $2.28 (not in picture)


I was happy with it!  I was digging through those carts and the tables like a kid in a candy store!!

2 comments:

  1. 2 cold sent me. I love the coupons... don't tell anyone. lol I will pass this along to a friend of mine, she is a coupon junky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mitchell I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete