Monday, January 2, 2012

January Goal/Resolution

So we all have things that we would like to work on for the year.  We all make resolutions at the beginning of the year, but how many do we actually stick to?  This year Allison over at HCWT posted a thread about monthly resolutions.  I think that is a great idea!  If you are interested please head on over and join the conversation!


  I am hoping I can stick to this better by setting a goal every month of what I want to get done and know that I will get at least 12 goals done this year.  Hopefully more.  Well this month my goal is to get my catch all room organized.  This place is a mess I'm telling you.  We switched rooms around about 2 weeks ago and I just set the things in there instead of getting them organized.  Yes I regret that lol.  More things just got moved in there with the holidays and I am sick of looking at it!  I took some pictures to post on here to get me more inspired to actually do it.  


 Feel free to leave a comment and if you would like to post a goal for yourself for the month!  So here is my mess. :)


This is what it looks like from the doorway.




Stockpile stuff on the floor and junk cluttered on the dresser.


Shelf the stockpile stuff is suppose to be on.


Only thing still organized, because it just moved from room to room. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment